Gibson Massotherapy is the massage therapy practice of Randall Gibson, M.Ed., LMT in Fairlawn, Ohio.
If you are searching for a craniosacral therapist in Akron or Fairlawn, you are in the right place!
“I am privileged to offer natural pain relief, reduced stress, increased productivity and a healthier life to residents of Fairlawn and West Akron. You choose the goal for each session. I will help you to reach that goal!” ~ Randall Gibson
I facilitate healing, relaxation, and self-awareness so my clients can do more, feel better and live longer.
To help each of my clients experience mental, physical and emotional health through integrative bodywork and craniosacral therapy.
- Licensed massage therapist since 1982
- Over 20 years experience teaching massage therapy
- Former Faculty member of the National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron
- Served as Education Committee Chairperson for the American Polarity Therapy Association
Degrees and Certifications:
- M.Ed. (Master of Education, Kent State University)
- LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist in Ohio and Florida)
- BCPP (Board Certified Polarity Practitioner, American Polarity Therapy Assoc.)
- CST (Craniosacral Therapist, Upledger Institute)
- NMT (Neuromuscular Massage Therapist, St. John Seminars)
- Shiatsu Therapist (Shizendokai)
- Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher (School of Positive Transformation)
- Certified HeartMath Practitioner (HeartMath Institute)
I have been licensed to practice massage in Ohio for over 30 years and have taught massage therapy professionally for over 20 years as a faculty member of the National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron, Ohio. Please visit my Polarity Healthcare website to view the classes and lectures that I offer around the country.
After earning a Masters degree in counseling from Kent State University, I completed an eighteen month training program at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland although most of my education since then has focused on massage therapy and integrative bodywork.
The Shizendokai in Japan certified me in Shiatsu and Upledger Institute International certified me in Craniosacral Therapy. I am also a BCPP (Board Certified Polarity Practitioner) through the American Polarity Therapy Association.
In addition to the above, I am certified in Neuromuscular Massage Therapy (St. John method), and have studied Myofascial Release and Postural Integration for a solid background in structural bodywork and clinical massage therapy. After all of those years of continuing education and practice, I saw that craniosacral therapy was the most powerful healing modality that I had experienced. This became the foundation for my wholistic approach.
In the last few years I have focused my continuing education on studying the brain and the effects of stress. I became certified as a meditation and mindfulness teacher in 2021 as well as a HeartMath practitioner in 2022.
I have spent most of my professional life teaching and practicing as an integrative massage therapist in Akron and Fairlawn, Ohio. If you are looking for a bodyworker with advanced training, decades of experience, and true professionalism, contact me today!