Hours are by appointment and may range from 7:30am to 8pm on some weekdays. Saturday mornings are also available. You can check rates and availability as well as schedule appointments up to three months in advance by phone or by using our online scheduler: https://gibsonmassotherapy.fullslate.com/
Changes Required by the Ohio Medical Board to address the pandemic
- You have the option of waiting in your car if you prefer. If you choose to do that, text me when you arrive at the parking lot. I will text you back when I am ready for you.
- Please bring your own water to drink. Shared drinking water dispensers are now banned inside massage offices.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment. If you don’t have one, I will provide one for $1.
- Please come alone if possible or maintain a six-foot distance between you and any other adult unless you require their assistance.
- If practical, pay online when you make your appointment. Paying in advance helps to minimize any contact that could spread disease.
- When you arrive at the office, someone will ask a series of questions and check your forehead temperature. If you have symptoms or a fever, the session will have to be postponed.
Integrative Massage Therapy is a personalized blend of therapies which can include: craniosacral therapy, polarity therapy (energy medicine), shiatsu (acu-pressure), Kinesiology (muscle testing), neuromuscular massage therapy or relaxation (Swedish) techniques. Most methods used here do not require you to disrobe. Randall Gibson specializes in craniosacral therapy.
Home visits are not currently available.
Workers Compensation is accepted / Gratuities are not accepted
$20 for each fifteen-minute segment
$40 for thirty minutes
$60 for forty-five minutes
$80 for sixty minutes (Recommended for most therapies ~ Initial Visit is $40 for 1 hour)
$100 for 90 minutes (Special Price!)
Discounts are for one-hour sessions only
Discounts are available for senior citizens (age 65+) and licensed massage therapists.
To enjoy one of these discounts, please have a doctor’s note that eliminates sales tax.
Please bring a note from your medical doctor, dentist or chiropractor recommending massage therapy. Without a note, sales tax applies and an additional 6.75% must be added to the price of any session.
Cash, Checks, Mobile Apps, Major Credit Cards, PayPal and Workers’ Compensation are accepted. Payment is due at the end of the session. Gratuities are not accepted
If possible, please pay online when you make the appointment. This is to reduce unnecessary contact with anything that could spread disease.
A twenty-dollar ($20) fee will be charged for a check that is returned by the bank.
24 hours notice is required for cancellation. If you miss your appointment or cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled time, You will be expected to pay for the session. The time was reserved for you, and others may have been turned away. If the time slot is filled at the last minute, you will not be charged.
Exception: If you become ill on the day of our appointment, you will not be charged for cancelling that same day – just call to let me know. Thank you for protecting everyone’s health!
Late for Appointment
Since only a certain amount of time is reserved for you, your late arrival means that your appointment will be shorter. The cost will remain the same as originally scheduled.
Call or email anytime.