At Gibson Massotherapy, my Integrative Massage Therapy blends different methods to meet your needs. We may decide together to focus on shiatsu therapy (acu-pressure) in order to relieve pain or craniosacral therapy to put you in a profound state of relaxation. I may include somatoemotional Release (SER) to relieve emotional stress held in the tissues, or polarity therapy (energy medicine) to facilitate balance on multiple levels. These techniques can all be experienced fully clothed and they are all excellent ways to reduce stress. The real key is finding which method will be most effective for you…right now. My integrative assessment methods will show me what you need and I can use that knowledge to help you unlock your own healing potential.
When you come in for each appointment at Gibson Massotherapy, you will receive a personalized session designed to help you achieve your goal. The location is convenient for Akron, Fairlawn and Copley, Ohio residents. Why not schedule a visit now?
An Integrative Massage Therapy session can include any or all of the following techniques.
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Distance Healing or Health Coaching
- Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
Hours are by appointment – Most Weekdays and Saturday mornings are available.
I am currently closed on Wednesdays and Sundays. Tuesday and Thursday evenings are available.
My earliest appointment is 7:30am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Click the “Schedule Online” button at the top of the page and select a service to check availability.
Rates (Gratuities are not accepted)
Current rates have been in effect since June 1, 2021
- Integrative Massage Therapy
Methods such as craniosacral therapy and shiatsu are expertly blended to meet your needs.
- $90 for 60 minutes (Recommended length) ~ (Initial 1-hour visit is Half-Price!)
- $68 for 45 minutes
- $45 for 30 minutes
- Blend of Therapies
Enjoy 90 minutes of personalized bodywork.
- $115 for 90 minutes (Discount is built-in!)
- Goal Balancing
We set a goal and program your nervous system using Touch For Health Kinesiology to help you achieve it.
- $68 for approximately 45 minutes
Gift Certificates ~ Packages (Buy 5 at regular price – Get 1 FREE)
Cash – Checks – Major Credit Cards – PayPal
- For your comfort and convenience, Gratuities are not accepted.
- Senior citizens (65+) and licensed massage therapists enjoy 20% off one-hour sessions. (Can’t be combined with other discounts)
- Maximize your savings!
- To eliminate Ohio state sales tax, please bring a written order from your M.D., Dentist or Chiropractor for massage therapy. Ideally, it should NOT have a set number of visits. It can say something as simple as “Recommend massage for stress reduction”.
- Without a note, massage therapy is subject to sales tax in addition to the above prices.
- Questions about Gibson Massotherapy services? Contact us.
- Goal Balancing